Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Week 16, 2013 Recap and Stash Report

This week I finished the fat quarter baby quilt and pieced some charm square tops (more about that tomorrow when I’m a little further along).  The best finish, though, is this little four patch quilt that has been waiting about two years for a binding.  Now it is finally finished and ready to be shipped to Quilts for Kids!

QFK-1

It’s kind of hard to see but the black fabric is a nice skateboard print.  This will make a nice boy’s quilt.

QFK-1-close

The weekly stash report:
Used this week:  10 yards
Used year to date:  125 yards
Purchased this week:  0
Purchased year to date: 21 yards
Net year to date:  104 yards used

I’m really happy to see the net yardage go down over 100 yards this year so far.  I’m trying to sew one mile of fabric (1,760 yards) from stash so that puts a dent in it! 

Be sure to check out other stash reports using the links at Patchwork Times.

Come back tomorrow--I'll have a fun giveaway!!



2 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration for me to keep on sewing. Great numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a mile of fabric? You are well on your way!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")