Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Good News Thursday: Sunshine!

Judy at Patchwork Times encouraged us to share some good news or a gratitude today.  That is such a nice idea so I’ll share some good things from the past week.  First of all, we have sunshine today and the temperature seems to be moving a little higher.  I think the snow will be gone soon even with the prediction that we’ll get another inch or two on Saturday morning.  Everyone I see is so ready for spring to be here and to be able to get outside.  Right now I’m just thankful for bright sunshine. 

I’m grateful that both my kids are doing well as they approach the end of their school years.  My son will take his first round of boards in medical school a couple of months from now and so far he isn’t in a panic over it.  My daughter has an internship set for the summer and she’ll be living at home (I’m REALLY happy about that!!).  This week she was elected as an officer in her Food Science Club and she was very excited about that.

I’m also glad that I don’t have to work tomorrow so I am planning a quilting marathon. There are several quilt tops ready to go and I received a box with six more to quilt for Quilts Beyond Borders.  Later today I’ll cut batting and piece backs so it will be quilt, quilt, quilt tomorrow!

Really, there’s so much I’m thankful for, but those are the highlights of the week.  Click here to visit the links at Patchwork Times with more good news from others.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, your tomorrow of quilting marathon sounds wonderful to me! You've done well with your children!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")