Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Time for a Quilt-A-Thon

It is the working man who is the happy man.  It is the idle man who is the miserable man.   Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

Looking at this stack of quilting I should be a very happy (wo)man!  I loaded one quilt on the frame and these (plus a couple more) have backing sewn and batting cut.  I think there are ten altogether that are ready to load.  I’m pretty sure all of them can be quilted with an easy allover design so it shouldn’t take too long to complete them.  After that it will be a binding-a-thon.  Then I’ll have to find a few good movies on Netflix and hand stitch away!

stack of quilting

1 comment:

  1. That IS quite a few to do! I'm still jealous you have a frame an machine. =) Love that lime green color. Is that a backing? I'll hope my T-Fal lasts at least a couple of years!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")