Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

April Surprise

This morning we woke up to this.

snowy morning

I guess winter is still here.  Jim had planned to get outside today and trim the bushes in the front yard but that didn’t happen so we went with Plan B and drove down to Madison to see Jen.  We hadn’t been down there for a couple of months so it was was nice to see her.  We stopped by REI and looked at hiking and camping equipment in hopes that we might soon be able to get out and use them soon.  

Since we were gone all day there wasn’t much time for quilting but I managed to get two passes quilted on the Bundle of 12 quilt before we left this morning.  Hopefully I’ll have time to get back at it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")