Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Two more Applique Affair blocks

Last week when I was stitching around the Applique Affair blocks I realized that my stitch length and width were a little different than my other blocks.  I thought I’d written down what I had been using but couldn’t find it anywhere (sound familiar?).  After adjusting the stitch to where it looked correct I hit on the idea of taking a picture of the machine settings.  I can’t believe it took so long to come up with such a simple solution.  Now when I stitch this week’s blocks I’ll know exactly how to set up the machine so my blocks will be consistent.  Woo hoo!

bernina

Two more blocks completed!

AA-Blocks 8 and 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")