Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Design Wall Monday: All In A Row

Today’s DWM project is another UFO that has been sitting far too long.  This is a simple little Churn Dash variation with nine patch centers.  It is a Kim Diehl design from the book All-Time Favorite Scrap Quilts.  My small quilting group is meeting next Thursday and I would REALLY like to have this finished for show and tell.  The blocks are sewn and I have sashing, cornerstone and border fabric all selected so it’s only a matter of sitting down and finishing—always easier said than done with new projects constantly calling my name!!

Check out what other beautiful projects are on design walls today at Patchwork Times.

all in a row

Old business:  the winner of the Marmalade Charm squares from last Monday’s giveaway is Lea. Lea, I don’t have an email address for you so please contact me with your mailing address and I’ll drop your charms in the mail right away.

10 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful variation. I love the idea of the nine patches inside the churn dash. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your fabrics. Your blocks look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! Churn dash is such a great block.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in these quilt blocks. I've been trying not to start anything new but have failed aslo, so many UFO's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't find a link to send you an e-mail, so I give you mine. podunkpretties@gmail.com So excited about winning! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this block and it looks so tiny! I am a big fan of 6 inch blocks and I think this would be a great project. Hope you get it done for show and tell!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like that block - probably my second favorite. Your colors are wonderful and nicely mixed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great blocks and the colors are wonderful. Makes me want one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors. Good luck getting it all done.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")