Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

2013 Week 14 Recap and Stash Report

Not as much sewing this week as I’d hoped.  The Bundle of 12 quilt is still on the frame but there’s only about 15 minutes left to quilt on that.  I finished piecing the blocks for Scrappy Irish Stars, pieced most of the blocks for a baby quilt, pieced a baby disappearing 4 patch (4 into 9 patch), finished piecing a shop sample (I don’t have to quilt this one!) and set the blocks together on a UFO from the book Scrapbasket Surprises.  My small group is meeting on Thursday and I’d like to have all of these quilted by then but it probably won’t happen.  So, it looks like a lot of piecing but nothing finished this week.

The Stash Report-no changes

The weekly stash report:
Used this week:  0 yards
Used year to date:  99 yards
Purchased this week:  0
Purchased year to date: 21 yards
Net year to date:  78 yards used

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")