Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Double Four Patch Finished

This is another donation quilt I made from the "Box of Stuff" I found in February.  This has to be at least the 10th quilt I’ve made from the fabric in that box and I’m STILL not finished.  It was just a small box so I thought it would be gone after a few baby quilts.  Boy was I wrong.  Good news:  the end is in sight.  Bad news:  there are a lot more boxes like this down in the sewing room.  I’d better get sewing!!

This quilt was made with leftovers from the fat quarters I used for the Bright Rails and Chain quilt.

Double four patch

Lately I’ve been in a rut with my quilting designs but I used one on this quilt that I haven’t done in years.  It is an echoed teardrop (sometimes it’s called “paisley”) that adds a nice texture to this super simple quilt.

Double four patch close

Here it is only August 3 and I’ve already completed as many quilts as I did in June and July combined.  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")