Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

One Thing Leads to Another

On Monday I noticed we received the new Kaffe Fassett stripes in the shop.  Some people really love his fabric, collect and covet it but it’s not ever been anything I had to have—until I made the striped football table runner and started thinking about sewing stripes together with a 90 degree angle.  So on Tuesday I went back to the shop and bought those darn stripes and started cutting.  I have most of the blocks made and I’ll just put them together with sashing and cornerstones.  Then THAT will be out of my system.

Kaffe-Fassett blocks

I truly believe every fabric in the world calls my name!!

Technorati Tags: ,,

1 comment:

  1. Well, Fasset fabrics don't call my name, and I'm glad. That would be a great way to use some of the stripes, though. Looks a lot like the stripes he did about 10-12 years ago!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")