Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Week 32, 2013 Stash Report and Weekly Recap

Another week, another finished quilt!  Woo hoo!  August is proving to be much more productive than the rest of the summer.  It really helps when I have tops all prepped for quilting:  pressed, backing pieced and pressed and batting cut.  That way when I take one quilt off the frame another is all ready to go.  Once the quilt is loaded I can usually finish the quilting in a day or two.

This is the Juggling Summer Wacky Nine Patch.  Now that it’s all finished I really like it.  It was a fun quilt to make.

JugSum-1

I quilted this with randomly spaced straight lines.  I made sure to put a few of them really close together so it’s more obvious that they are various widths apart and not that I just goofed up.

JugSum-6

This week I also finished piecing the “Walk in the Park” top and quilted the Heather Bailey log cabin and an old UFO.  I post pictures and count them in my totals when I finish the binding—should be later this week!

My weekly stats:
Used this week:  7 yards (Juggling Summer)
Used year to date:  219 yards
Purchased this week:  5 (backgrounds)
Purchased year to date: 80 yards
Net year to date:  139 yards used

Check out other stash reports at Patchwork Times.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")