Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

DWM-Another Shop Sample

I didn’t get much piecing done on my projects this past week but I have the blocks sewn and hope to get the rows put together before work this morning on this shop sample.

Wistful

The pattern for this is Wistful from Villa Rosa Designs and I used a jelly roll from the Moda line S’more Love by Eric and Julie Comstock. It was a really easy quilt to make.  I was even able to get quite a bit of piecing finished between customers at the shop the past couple of weeks.  This would be a good stash buster for all the 2-1/2” strips I’ve accumulated.  It finishes about 57” x 72” so it would be a good donation size.  Once all the pieces are cut it would be a GREAT leader and ender project.  Hmm…I think there’s another one of these in my future!

For a good dose of inspiration check out other design wall links at  Patchwork Times.  While you’re browsing, be sure to brighten someone’s day by leaving a comment!

Technorati Tags: ,,

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea, I have LOTS of partial jellyroll strips lying around. Need to put this on the list for easy charity quilts. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pattern, you fabrics are wonderful! I'm going to have to give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pattern for using up jelly roll strips! Seems like I always have leftovers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this! I need to make one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this pattern, and your fabrics look great in it!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, I have a friend that showed me something similar in blacks and pinks that she wants. I think I will try this design as it is more scrappy!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")