Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

DWM: A Walk In The Park

Early this morning I realized I needed to find a quick and easy project to share with my sewing group on Thursday.  This super simple free pattern by Ellie Roberts came to mind.  It is called A Walk in the Park and is available for free on Craftsy.  About half of my blocks are pieced so I should be able to at least finish the top by Thursday.  The pattern calls for jelly rolls but it would be great made with 2-1/2” strips from stash.

Holiday Medley

I’m using a Moda jelly roll called Holiday Medley a Sandy’s Solid red.  The picture shows the red much brighter than it really is so I’ll post a picture with natural light when I finish the top.  It will look much better.

Check out all the other great design wall projects at Patchwork Times.

6 comments:

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")