Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Buried Treasure Discovered-Big Box ‘o Stuff

A couple of days ago I was looking for something in the basement and I came across this box of fabric. 
2013-02-23 10.44.12
What a mish-mash of projects.  There were no UFO’s, just a bunch of fabric with absolutely no rhyme or reason as to why they were in a box together.  I’m going to jump right in and try to get this stuff sewn together so it will be one less box in the basement.  There were some jelly rolls and fat quarter packs I bought to make charity quilts, an apron panel that I’ll sew and donate to the emergency shelter, some flannels for pillowcases and a bag of Moda “Blush” scraps from a previous project.  I just loved that Blush line with colors of chocolate, cherry and aqua.  It will be a challenge to figure out a fun quilt to use those scraps.  Now to get sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")