Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Two New Quilts Listed on Etsy

Lately I’ve been busy with commissions and other quilting commitments and haven’t had time to finish any new quilts for my Etsy shop.  This week there were a couple of “snow days” so I worked on finishing a couple of quilts.

First was a four patch variation made mostly from the Chemistry line of fabric designed by Sandy Gervais for Moda.  This was a fun, easy quilt and I just loved these fabrics—pink, rose, cream and brown. 

Valentine-1

I quilted it in a modern wavy crossed line design. It was quilted freehand and turned out pretty nice!

Valentine-3

The link to this quilt is: https://www.etsy.com/listing/124091596/in-the-pink-lap-quilt

The second quilt I finished this week was from the Papillon line designed by 3 Sisters for Moda.  This is a beautiful line of fabric with a shabby chic look in colors of aqua, ivory, scarlet, blush and stone.  Since we’ve had a ton of snow this week I had to take the pictures inside and they just don’t do the quilts justice.  I really hope we have a couple of nice, sunny days in the next week so I can get some better photos.  This quilt was made with a nine-patch and hour glass design.

oasis-1

The Etsy link for this one is here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/124094282/papillon-lap-quilt

It seems like I’ve been on a roll lately with finishing quilts.  Sure hope it continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")