Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Week 21, 2013 Recap and Stash Report

This quilt has already made a couple of appearances on the blog but now it is here for the final time because it is FINISHED and even better, it’s made entirely from stash!!  I’ve made so many quilts from this book and love them all.  There is a nice variety of styles, the piecing is easy and they use scraps—lots of scraps.  What’s not to like?

This one is Scrappy Pinwheels.

scrappy pinwheels-1

It is quilted with a pantograph called Hurricane by Kristen Hoftyzer.

scrappy pinwheels close

I missed last week’s stash report and it was a good thing because I would have reported a net loss for the week.  I went on a bit of a buying spree for a couple of special projects.  I hope to get started on them very soon but right now I need to concentrate on a few UFO’s.  Today I plan to get the top sewn together for the Athena’s Puzzle quilt. 

The weekly stash report:
Used this week:  20 yards
Used year to date:  178 yards
Purchased this week:  17
Purchased year to date: 55 yards
Net year to date:  123 yards used

Be sure to check out other projects and stash reports at Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")