Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Design Wall Monday-Pineapple Blossom Blocks

I've been following Judy Laquidara's blog at Patchwork Times for quite awhile and thought it would be great motivation to show what I'm working on for Design Wall Mondays.

It took awhile but the blocks are finished and I just auditioned a layout on my design floor.  I think I’m really going to like this quilt. This week I have quite a bit of time for sewing so I hope to finish this quilt before my sewing group meets next week. I’m still quilting the rail fence quilt that’s on the frame and need to quilt and bind the last two for Quilts Beyond Borders so it may not happen. 
pb blocks
There’s also the bonus triangles to deal with.  I’d like to get those into a quilt right away.  Otherwise they just languish in the sewing room and I’ll probably never use them.  Here’s a sneak peak of my idea of how to use them.
pb hst

1 comment:

  1. Your Pineapple Blossom quilt is looking great. I have collected a lot of bonus triangles from different projects and have a plan for a quilt ... one day. I think you're smart to plan to put yours together right away.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")