Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Getting it Done-July 2013

Since we were gone a good part of June I really need to kick it into high gear and finish some quilts in July.  There is a huge stack of tops to be quilted again so I think my efforts should be concentrated there.  I didn’t make a list for June but I don’t think I finished much of anything.

My list for July:

  • Finish Sunny Side Up
  • Finish Road to Llano
  • Quilt and bind the six Quilts Beyond Borders quilts
  • Quilt and bind A Day In the Country
  • Quilt and bind Fresh Cut
  • Quilt and bind Marmalade
  • Quilt and bind Off Track
  • Quilt and bind Double 4-Patch
  • Quilt and bind Twister
  • Piece 20 Tula Pink blocks
  • Make scrappy nine patch

Whew!  That’s a lot of quilting but they all have backs and batting ready to go.  I need to print this list and post it in my sewing room so I stay on track this month!

Check out everyone else’s goals by clicking the links at Patchwork Times.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")