Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

DWM: Road to Llano Part 6

It ended up being a busy weekend so there wasn’t much time for sewing.  Late yesterday afternoon I was able to sneak into the sewing room for awhile and finish Part 6 of Road to Llano.  I’m really liking this project.  Many of the projects I’ve done lately have been quick and easy.  This is a little bit more complicated piecing and the results are going to be wonderful.  My favorite quilts are the ones that take a little more effort.  I’m really, really hoping to get this finished this so I can show it at our little sewing group’s quilt show next week.

RTL-6

Get more inspiration by clicking the design wall links at Patchwork Times.

Technorati Tags: ,

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda. Rhonda in Texas here. Love your project. The green and the darker fabric really makes things pop. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty this is a very pretty quilt and your version is going to be so rich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colors for this one.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")