Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Quilt Top Finished Before Breakfast

Early Monday morning I was getting things ready to go to work and realized there was fabric in my bag I had taken to make a shop sample.  Oops!  I had completely forgotten about it. The pattern, Pristine, looked quick and easy to make so I jumped right in and started cutting.  I figured there might be time to sew at work and if it was all cut and ready to go I might finish it by the end of the day.  I didn’t realize just how quick and easy it would be.  The top was finished before I had breakfast.

Pristine

The picture isn’t very good because the quilt top is on the floor at the shop and I couldn’t get high enough to take a straight shot.  The fabrics in it are really cute though and once it’s quilted it should be a nice sample.  If you’re looking for a quick project for gifts or donation quilts, it’s hard to beat the Villa Rosa Rosecards patterns.  I’ve made several of them and am always pleased with the results.

Now that the Quilts Beyond Borders quilts and this top is finished I hope I can spend the rest of the week finishing some of my own projects!

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")