Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Week 22, 2013: Stash Report and Recap

This week held the promise of lots of free time for sewing but several things came up and I ended up not getting nearly as much accomplished as I would have liked.  The only quilt I finished was the scrappy half and half.  At least I didn’t buy any fabric this week so there is a net loss.  Hope springs eternal though and I’m planning to finish at least two projects this week.

The weekly stash report:
Used this week:  19 yards
Used year to date:  181 yards
Purchased this week:  0
Purchased year to date: 55 yards
Net year to date:  126 yards used

Links to more stash reports are here at Patchwork Times.

I have fabric selected for the Road to Llano Quilt Along at Patchwork Times.  I know Judy said you need three values of one color to make it work but I’m using three different colors.  It’s all from stash so I’ll make it work. Haha!  This is such a pretty quilt and I’m really looking forward to starting it tomorrow.  Too bad I have to work all day!

RTL fabric

1 comment:

  1. WOW, your used numbers are outstanding for the week. You have been real busy. I like the colors you've chosen for Judy's quilt along too. I think it will turn out very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")