Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Keeping up with Road to Llano

So far I’ve been able to keep up with Judy at Patchwork Times on the Road to Llano quilt.  This is such a pretty design and I can’t wait to see how it comes together.  I haven’t had a chance to sew Step 4 but hope to get to it later today.  I want to be all caught up before we leave on vacation so I can jump right back in when we get back.

Here’s what I’ve done so far:

RTL-1

RTL-2

RTL-3

Now back to the machine for Step 4.  I’m loving it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")