Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Design Wall Monday: Sunny Side Up

Over the weekend I finished piecing the center of Sunny Side Up and now it is ready for borders.  I have a green and red homespun check for the second border and a red print for the outer (fourth) border and I’ll used the background fabric for the first and third borders.  Too bad I have to work today or I would finish the top!

SSU-1

Be sure to take a look at all the fun projects on design walls using the links at Patchwork Times.

Technorati Tags: ,

5 comments:

  1. Oh that is wonderful! Lots of white space for some fancy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that you have used Christmas colors and yet it is not necessarily a Christmas quilt. Bright, cheery, and good all year round. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to see the sun peeking over the top of the quilt! The design turned out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Rhonda.....Rhonda here in Texas. Great quilt. The colors are great with the yellow/gold popping out around the stars. Just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your colors. Looks wonderful. I look forward to starting mine later this summer.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")