Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Kitty TV

We have a little goldfinch in our yard that just loves to torment our cats.  He sits outside on the window ledge and just pecks and pecks at the window.  He comes by several times a day and it makes the cats go crazy. The bird is probably pecking at his reflection in the glass completely oblivious to the cats but it has certainly provided stimulating entertainment to their otherwise boring routine.  Unfortunately I scare the little goldfinch away when I walk in the room to take a picture but I did manage to snap a couple.

kitty tv-1

kitty tv-2

This time of year is so busy for these cats.  Keeping an eye on all the birds, bunnies and squirrels is a never ending job.  It’s pretty entertaining for me too!

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")