Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Week 35, 2013 Stash Report and Recap

All week long I’ve been telling myself that I needed to load a quilt on the frame and get quilting if I wanted to report a finish this week and see my total fabric used increase.  I didn’t listen though and finished no quilts.  I bought fabric for the “bones” pillowcase and the football table runner.  The Spicy Spiral runner was an old UFO so that will offset the purchases a little bit.

This week has been very busy and exciting.  I’m stepping up my game on the blog front and have migrated it to WordPress.  The new location is PatchworkSampler.com.  It’s still a work in progress, but it’s now live and I’ll continue working on it daily.  For a little while, posts will be on both sites, but if you are following me you’ll want to link to the new site soon.  In September I’ll be celebrating the new website with weekly give-aways and a couple of new pattern tutorials.  Check back tomorrow for information on the first give-away!

This week, the UPS man delivered this:

Moda Box

It’s a box with fabric for my first Moda Bake Shop project.  The fabric is from Bonnie and Camille’s new line called Scrumptious.  To say I’m excited to make this project and share it with everyone is putting it mildly!!  It should be available in a couple of weeks so watch for the big announcement. 

Now for the weekly stash report:
My weekly stats:
Used this week:  5 yards (2 pillowcases and 2 table runners)
Used year to date:  270 yards
Purchased this week:  5 yards
Technorati Tags: ,

Purchased year to date: 93 yards
Net year to date:  177 yards used - Check out more weekly stash reports at Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")