Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

DWM: Mod Quads

Last year I made a shop sample from the pattern Mod Quads from the Blue Underground Studios patterns.  The sample was in batiks but it was a good stashbuster so I made my own version from stash.  I came across a partial top and the remaining blocks so I finished sewing the top together.  This will be a donation quilt so now I need to decide if it’s big enough or if I should make it a little bigger by making more blocks or adding a border. 

Mod Quads

Check out other design wall projects at Patchwork Times.

Technorati Tags: ,

As I announced yesterday, I have a new Patchwork Sampler website.  For a few days, I’ll cross-post there and at this blogger site to make sure all the kinks are worked out.  I hope you’ll follow me at the new site!

September Give-Away.  This morning when I got the temperature outside was so cool it already felt like fall so I decided to give away this set of six fat quarters from the Moda line Phenomenal Fall by Sandy Gervais.  Just leave a comment and tell everyone whether or not you make quilty seasonal items for your home and if so, what kind of things do you make.  Due to shipping costs, the give-away is only open to US mailing addresses.  I’ll use a random generator to determine the winner on the morning of Friday, Sept. 6.

Phenomenal Fall

4 comments:

  1. I've made 3 Christmas quilts. That way, each of my sons will get one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love,love anything by Sandy Gervais. Would be fun to win this prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife has a quilt rack that she changes with the season. It would be great to surprise her with this fabric! Thx, Mike. Mkoenig@mcd.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! :)
    Greetings from Finland!
    Hugs, Ulla

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")