Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

It's A Girl Thing

Recently an Etsy customer who purchased one of my quilts awhile back commissioned me to make a quilt for a friend of hers. She wanted it in the line of fabric called “It’s A Girl Thing” from Michael Miller. I ordered some of the fabric and fell in love when it arrived. It is SO cute. There are lots of dots, an animal print, a large floral and an Eiffel tower print all done in greys, pink, and blush.


The quilt she wants is pretty easy to piece. This is one of blocks—just squares and rectangles.


I finished all the blocks, pieced the top together and now have it loaded on the frame for quilting. I really like how it’s turning out. I’m quilting overall swirls so it shouldn’t take too long. I’m hoping to have the quilting finished and the binding on tomorrow so I can get it in the mail to her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")