Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Another Little Baby Quilt Finished

I just finished another little baby quilt for a shop sample.  It’s from the Villa Rose pattern “Sunsprite.”  It only took a little over an hour to piece.  Like many quick and easy patterns you really need to pick fun fabrics to make them work.  This one would work particularly well with larger prints.  It turned out pretty cute.  Both this one and the Eureka quilt I finished a few days ago will be donated to Quilts for Kids after hanging in the shop for awhile.

Sunsprite-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments and like to respond to them. If you don't receive a response from me it's probably because your preferences are set as "no-reply comment." If you would like to receive responses to your comments, leave an email address or you can change your preferences in the User Profile on Blogger (just check "show my email address")